The digital vacuum gauge VCM1034 is a professional measuring device designed for users servicing pumps or other vacuum devices that require periodic pressure control. The VCM1034 meter enables quick and direct pressure measurement in the range from 1 to 1034 mBar expressed in one of the available measurement units, i.e. mBar / PSI /%.
The measurement of the vacuum level can be carried out by direct insertion of the gauge into the vacuum chamber or by means of screw connections enabling connection with the environment of the measured pressure.
The screen of the instrument enables the display of the minimum value and the current pressure. This provides transparent information about the pressure build-up in the process of verifying the tightness of chambers and rigid vacuum packages.
The gauge has a function of protection against discharging the battery or accumulator and after 10 minutes of inactivity it goes into sleep mode..
Advantages of the device
- quick, direct vacuum measurement
- high measurement accuracy
- versatility of applications (the possibility of measuring by directly inserting the meter into the chamber or building a measuring installation using the supplied or purchased (standard) connectors)
- the ability to change the displayed pressure units
- lowest pressure memory option
- function of protection against discharging the battery or accumulator
- modern durable housing made of ABS plastic
- low weight and dimensions
MP1000 gauge is the professional measuring instrument for measurement of the pressure within the range 1-1600hPa. Gauge is equipped with two relay outputs which enable switching on/off devices after reaching the preset pressure level. Device is suitable for operation in industrial and laboratory conditions as a free-standing device, or as a panel in a control cabinet. Gauge is characterized by the high precision and intuitive operation.
MP1100 is microprocessor device equipped with the pressure transducer allowing digital vacuum indication.
The MP1000 gauge is used as a measurement and control tool in vacuum devices and installations.